If you have decided to source uniforms and are debating which uniform company to choose, here is my guide that will help you decide:
Though there are a number of uniform manufacturers and uniform suppliers, when it comes to deciding which uniform company is the best, what it comes down to is the total package.
- If you have shortlisted which uniform companies to consider, give them a brief about what you are looking for and ask them to submit uniform samples. At this time you should be able to judge the quality of the product and whether it is worth the price asked for.
- You can also finalize on one uniform style and let each uniform supplier give a quote for the same design. This should be another help for you to judge.
- Choose a uniform supplier based on the total package and the benefits to your school or company.
- Share the school uniform concept with your staff and the school board and get their approval too.
- Contact a few other schools and get a judgment on the product, price and service.
Once you have made the decision, go ahead and build a long term relationship with the uniform supplier. It will work to your advantage to have a one stop solution provider for all your uniforms and accessories needs.