Are you running a health care facility / hospital and want to start 2015 on a fresh new note?
If you are using outdated supplies in your hospital or medical facility, you may have trouble doing so. A hospital that is well stocked with convenient health care products and comfortable sheets can help to make your patients have the best experience possible while in your care. Therefore, improve your patient care in 2015 year by implementing some of these great products:
1. Feel Like Home Collection – Staying at a hospital can be very uncomfortable due to synthetic uncomfortable sheets. No one likes to sleep with scratchy torn blankets, so consider how linens from this collection really will make your patients feel at home. The quality material is soft, cozy & easy to clean.
2. Unique hospital gowns – No two patients are the same shape and size. This is why the one-size-fits-all sort of hospital gowns can sometimes make patients feel uneasy as they can be too big, too small or uncomfortably revealing. The variety of hospital gowns at Atlas Infiniti allows your health-care facility to purchase products suited for every patient. Drop generic gowns and help patients feel modest and comfortable.
3. Adaptive clothing – Just because clothing is easy to put on doesn’t mean it’s not stylish. The adaptive hospital gowns & hospital accessories at Atlas Infiniti is perfect to have on hand because it’s simple and looks great.
4. Disposable products – Sanitary and easy to use, disposable products from protective gloves to surgical wear is available.
5. Clothing protectors – Adults bibs are perfect for nursing home facilities, dentist offices and post operative care units. These products are effective yet cheap.
6. Linens – Quality linens make all the difference when staying in the hospital. Consider helping your patients feel at home during their stay with the Collection at Atlas Infiniti.
Atlas Infiniti are manufacturers and suppliers of Hospital Wear, Towels, Lab Coats & other medical and hospital accessories. Contact Us here.