Hospital Gowns worn by patients are designed so that hospital staff can easily access the part of the patient’s body being treated. The hospital gown is made of fabric that can withstand repeated laundering in hot water, usually cotton.
Types of Hospital Gowns
- Essential Hospital Gowns – Overlap back ties at the side for modesty and convenience and also features a butterfly sleeve for easy access during procedures.
- IV Gowns– contains plastic snaps on sleeves for easy access and is multi-purpose for use in all areas.
- Bariatric Hospital Gowns– are designed and constructed to meet unique needs. The coverage helps to eliminate need for double-gowning thus providing cost savings.
- Fall Prevention Gown– Have distinctive colors and are designed to aid in identification
- Mammography Gowns– Front opening also for convenient access during examination, imaging, therapy and treatment.
- Pediatric Gowns– Designed for kid’s comfort, plastic snaps and elastic waist offer safety for younger kids.
- Isolation Gowns– These gowns are reusable. Consists of Air permeability i.e. allowing garment to breathe easier and body heat to escape, fluid repellent finish and cuffed sleeves for added protection.
Choosing the right Hospital Gowns depends upon choosing the right hospital gowns supplier. This will depend upon these things-
- Tie back closure or Front closure Hospital Gowns– the closure of the gown depends for what the gown is needed for, if the gown is needed for a physical exam, so then front closure gowns are most preferred. If gowns are needed for a hospital stay, so then the tie back closure is normally used.
- Fabric– the fabric will only matter if you need to wash the gowns many times and in the most cases we do need to wash them. Generally the heavier the fabric, the more durable the gown will be during washing and wearing.
- Color and Prints of Hospital gowns– the colors or prints of the gowns usually depend upon the styles of the gowns. Hospital gowns come mostly in floral prints but almost all gowns today can find a variety of prints and if prints don’t interest you, there are plenty of gowns that come in solid colors.
- Size and length – Hospital gowns come in variety of sizes and lengths. The average one size fits all hospital gowns and have sweep ranging from 52inches to about 66inches.
Atlas Infiniti is the best Hospital Gowns Supplier who provides all the above requirements according to the exact needs specified for satisfying the customers. Also we provide all types of Hospital Gowns mentioned above.
We offer only the very best quality, selection and service. All of our apparel is first quality, easy to care for, wash and wear designed for comfort and durability. Also we offer a tremendous variety of styles for the incontinent, wheelchair clients.
Our fabrics are bright and cheerful. They raise morale and truly make the client look and feel good about themselves. We save your precious time. Contact us for a memorable experience!